These tutorials are currently undergoing revision for a new release of the FANG Engine. As a result, some of them are not currently functional. Come back soon to see the newly revised tutorials and the new FANG Engine.
FANG Engine & Your IDE
The easiest IDE to use with the FANG Engine is JavaWIDE. See the video on the right and try it out at the FANG Engine Sandbox. The following tutorials show you how to use the FANG Engine with several other integrated development environments (IDEs).
JavaWIDE YouTube Tutorial
Use the FANG Engine without downloading or installing anything - no account needed. Watch the video then go to the FANG Engine Sandbox.
- Writing your first game - make Wackadot in 20 steps
- Adding a help file to your games - learn how to add a help file to your game
- Networking your first game - make Wackadot multiplayer
- Make your game on this web page - you can actually make your game here without downloading any software
- Writing your first tracker - learn how to make Sprites move on their own
- Writing your first alarm - learn how to make something happen in your game after a particular amount of time
- Adding images to your games - learn how to make ImageSprites (this includes an example with the soon to be released FANG Engine)
- Add sound to your game -learn how to add stereo sound (this includes an example with the soon to be released FANG Engine)
- Posting your game - learn how to post the game you made to the wiki or a website when using IDEs other than JavaWIDE
- Creating your own font - This will show you how to create a font for the FANG Engine
- This page was last modified on 3 May 2010, at 06:56.
- This page has been accessed 21,919 times.
- About FANG
- Powered by MediaWiki!